"May favour and abundance be upon the ACTION Zambia's and US's staff in building up the body of Christ with Christ's gospel."
"I always pray for you servants of God. May God bless you, and give more wisdom so that you can take us to another level. We have known what we did not know before. May the Lord increase your life, days, so that you may teach even the coming generation."
"These speakers were very good and [had] strong messages. And, I learned a lot from their teachings."
"Come again, please."
"I was really blessed to attend this conference. All the things which were talked about were concerning my family. This has really been helpful to my life. I really appreciate for this."
"We are asking the almighty God to empower them more than the previous sessions . . . . "
"Dear brothers and sisters, you are doing well in preparing these conferences because [from] these conferences I am growing up spiritually and I am always a changed person. No longer the same."
"Though a widow, I have learned a lot from this conference . . . . "
"You are doing a great job--be encouraged to continue as you cannot see the results now but as time goes you will see the results of what you are doing. We love you and we are ready to receive what God is giving us through you. God bless you."
No comments:
Post a Comment