After hanging a little while longer he flew about thirty feet and
nestled in the monkey orange tree. I made sure I had a broom to
ward him off in case he decided to come my way. The bat didn't
seem too adept at clinging to that tree. I began to wonder if the
Without telling him why, I told Tracy when he got home to go check out our blog. Thinking that a bat that close to the house was a sick animal, I expected to find it laying on the ground this morning.
When I looked out the window today I saw something brown on
the ground, certain it was the bat. With further investigation I
Our friend, John, sent us a solution for getting rid of roosting rats, uh, bats. Spraying the area with a dog/cat repellent does the trick, according to John. However, spraying the bat directly will bring on a frightening experience similiar to the running of the bulls in Spain. John says you want to leave that up to young Spaniards! Thanks, John~so, in honor of you, I've named the bat JK. Bet that's never happened to you!
1 comment:
I'm honored!!
JK
Post a Comment