
. . . to savings! Game, the local Wal-Mart here, provides a service to those who are willing to admit they are 55 and older. This service provides a 10% discount on purchases, but only on Wednesdays. I was more than happy to declare myself a senior citizen considering that the kwacha to dollar ratio fluctuates tremendously, and there is a 15% sales tax on goods.
Getting the card took about a month by the time I got a passport photo taken, the application turned in, and Game got their

lamination supplies in stock.
Oh, it's great to be a "gray hair"~at least on Wednesdays!
2 comments:
How in the world did we get to be 55!!!
I can't really make too many comments on your age since soon I will be there too Lord-willing. But I will say that I am grateful you have lived as long as you have and hope the Lord keeps you here at least until I get to be 55 so we can remember together. Also, I hope he keeps you around because of the flying cars which are just down the road!
Post a Comment