Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stateside--Second Stop

After leaving Keith and Audrey's I flew to Florida where four little bobbins awaited me. Flannery, our second granddaughter, and I also met for the first time.  Flannery joins three brothers~Jude, Atticus, and Soren. I had taken an African chair for the boys which I had bought at a craft fair and it soon became a favorite spot for reading and relaxing. The two-part chair fits together in a perpendicular fashion and has a carving on the back. Everybody needs a water buffalo, don't they? Some of the firsts I experienced were being at one of Jude's t-ball games and going to Chuck E. Cheese's for Soren and Atti's birthday. We also went to the beach several times where I was in my glory. Swimming with the boys, walking on the beach, and fighting off seagulls brought many memories. Gramma K. also made a song up about the ocean, similiar to one in the movie, Madagascar 2. Contact me someday and I'll sing it for you! Micah, I also thoroughly enjoyed my stroll on the beach with you after breakfast. Once again God gave a sweet time with my children and grandchildren. For that I am grateful. Next stop~Illinois!

1 comment:

JoHannah said...

Your grandkids are gorgeous! All of them!